Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Running



I have to give a shout out to my brother Stephan, who finshed in the top 15 at the USA Men's 10 Mile Championship today...and to Abdi who won the whole thing! A truly great guy, so congrats!


Also to my friend, Brian, for doing so well in the Portland Marathon.:) You sure took advantage of the cool weather up there. So, a great day for 3 runners, and my run wasn't bad either today. Max let me push him through the muddy trail without much pause, but the sticky air wasn't welcoming. But, we finished, and it put a nice end to a pretty productive running week.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're progressing wonderfully with your running. And just in time for some awesome fall weather!!

    I blogged about you today. Here's a link to the post: Voice in the Community

    ReplyDelete