Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7, 2010

Apparently, I didn't have my dates correct. The Houston race is next weekend. I had it in my head for the longest time that it was on the 10th, but it's for the better anyway. I am on day 4 of being sick. I finally called in to work to day, and spent the day at home. I think it was a wise choice. I did run Mon-Wed, even while under the weather, but totally rested today. I have a 22 mile run planned for Sat., and a part of me doesn't want to deter from the schedule, so I am doing everything to get myself healthy for it.
Had to run to the grocery store to stock up on healthy food, in the freezing cold, and it was super busy, then ironically, picked up a pizza at Papa John's (sick mom, didn't feel like cooking, don't judge) and it was crazy busy, so I asked what was going on? Apparently the Longhorns are playing tonight, and I didn't even know. So, I might consider hooking up my HD converter thing that's been sitting in an unopened box for 4 months now, so I can view the news once in awhile. I mean, I have inter net at home, so I am not out of the loop, I just never have time to watch TV and have never got cable, let alone hooked up the converter thing. So, when traffic is slow in the morning, will that be due to some tired Longhorn fans sleeping in:)?
Off to bed soon. I have been healing pretty good today with Sinus Buster spray(I swear by the capsicum in it) and a lot orange slices. Ironically, oranges/orange juice in large amounts are not good for Lupus, (that's what I read anyway, because of the potassium), but when I am under the weather, it's a big boost for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment