Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SEPTEMBER 29, 2010




Yeah! Yesterday was a training day I wish I had everyday! Town Lake was bustling with determined runners zig-zagging all over the trail. You could tell everyone was enjoying the "cool" 80 degree evening and I enjoyed a very satisfying tempo run. I knocked off 15 min. of a 7 mile run and only 2 minutes slower than my average 7 mile training run last winter.

I love this time of the year in Austin, and anywhere in America. Fall is definitely my favorite season, and with a month away before the big day, look forward to being in New York and catching all the leaf change colors we don't really see that much down here in Texas.

It's a pretty chilled day, and I look forward to another run this evening. I appreciate all the support and donations. It's really sinking in, that in about 40 days...I will have to complete this marathon, rain or shine, pain or no pain...but it's the thought of the challenge that keeps my adrenaline going!

Please remember if paying by check to make payment to: Wounded Warrior Project
and mail to:

Running For Ryan
c/o Sarah Shay
P.O. Box 300766
Austin, TX 78703

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS AND KEEPING RYAN'S MEMORY ALIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment