Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hello SENTE!




Great news over the weekend...Sente Mortgage (Texas) has volunteered to team up with us with a 10-12 person team. They are going to try and raise $500 a piece. I am so happy, because I spoke with two of the team members already and they are both pumped up to get this money raised for such a great cause.
I had a pretty good 18 mile run on Sat. It was good until about mile 17. Toward the end I felt like throwing up, but finished off the last mile. There wasn't any Gatorade on the trail and so I was hurting for a little sugar towards the end of the run.
Tomorrow, I will announce the winner of the Runner Gift Basket. A lucky donor will receive a free entry into the Austin Marathon as well as a $100 to Rogue Running Equipment on 5th and San Marcos St., Austin.

It's been a very positive few days, lots of good energy streaming through the air and I look forward to working with all the new team members and having a lot of fun along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment