Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday!

Whew....the week flew...work was extra fast paced. I managed to get 50-60min of running everyday except Thursday. Had a nice run alone afterwork today, as Max was with grandma, and it's kind of hard to get used to running normal after pushing a stroller all week.
Should get some sleep. I have to get up about 4:30 to make it to Canyon Lake for the Wounded Warrior Relay Run. I will be an official water girl:)
It will be good to see a race that raises money for wounded vets so I can get more of a feel for the cause.

Monday I have a meeting that will help get the ball rolling on getting this fundraiser goal met! I am beat...it's only been 3 weeks, but I guess I feel stronger already. It's a great challenge, but still need some extra hours in the day!

Saying goodbye to a very dear friend on Saturday evening, but she will be off doing great things!

Sunday..my first 8-10 miler...can't wait....tiny bit sarcastic:)

No comments:

Post a Comment