Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2010 ING NYC MARATHON CHALLENGE




Have you ever had one of those moments when you just snap inside? I don’t mean in a bad way, but more like, “oh yah, I need to wake up and get charged up again” type of a moment. Well today, out of the blue, it was like someone went “ping” on my head with a little hammer and a miniature me was sitting on my shoulder saying, “Psst..Sarah, when are you going to start going again”? I thought, yah, it’s about time to get in the zone again and try my best at this next challenge.

I am very blessed to have an entry to the 2010 ING NYC Marathon. I did think about doing Chicago, but NYC marathon is one month later, so more time to get ready for this one. So, I am going to count this as my first day of training for NYC Marathon which will take place on November 7, 2010.

I had great support from Austin, my family and friends, and Face book and Twitter. To those who helped out before, I will try not to bug you as much this time around, but if you could spread the word that we are raising goal amount to $26,200 for NYC, I would appreciate any amount you are someone you know can donate (including business/company donations).

You can donate directly online at http://www.runningforryan.com/ and click on donate link, or make a donation payable to: Running For Ryan

and mail to:


Running For Ryan

c/o Sarah Shay

P.O. Box 300766

Austin, TX 78703

Donations made to Running For Ryan help cover costs to keep the fundraiser going as well as given back to the Wounded Warrior Project.


email: runningforryan@gmail.com for information


Thank you for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment